However, Bing and Yahoo users are more likely to conduct local search queries: 28.81% of queries conducted via Bing are local searches, as are 25.28% of queries via Yahoo.
For the study, Chitika Insights studied millions of ad impressions* across the US and Canada served via the three search engines (Bing, Google, and Yahoo), September 21-27, 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]