Some 91% of national brands say they plan to spend more or the same on local marketing (i.e., campaigns directed at customers in their local markets) in 2013 compared with 2012 spending levels, and they cite mobile marketing, local blogs, and online customer reviews as their top 3 digital priorities for the coming year, according to a survey from Balihoo.
Across the board, digital tactics are playing an important role in brand success: 67.5% of national brands surveyed say digital marketing is extremely or very important to national brand success.
Larger companies rely on digital more: 45.0% of national brands with annual revenues greater than $500 million rank digital marketing "extremely important," compared with 38.8% of all national brands.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue