Total US retail e-commerce spending for the first 44 days of the November-December 2012 holiday season reached $33.8 billion, up 13% over the corresponding days in 2011, according to a report by comScore.
For the 2012 holiday season to date, 11 individual days have surpassed $1 billion in online retail sales, already surpassing the record of 10 shopping days in 2011.
During the five-day workweek ended December 14, four individual days eclipsed $1 billion in spending, led by Green Monday with $1.275 billion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]