Despite its wealth and stronger economic growth, the US is adopting new media technologies —smartphone, tablet, and IPTV (Internet protocol television)—at a slower pace than other countries, according to a new report by ZenithOptimedia.
The US now ranks No. 12 in the adoption of new media technologies and is expected to slip to No. 14 in the rankings by 2015.
Across the 19 geographic markets studied, Western Europe is leading adoption for all three technologies.
Below, other projections issued by ZenithOptimedia.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]