Despite its wealth and stronger economic growth, the US is adopting new media technologies —smartphone, tablet, and IPTV (Internet protocol television)—at a slower pace than other countries, according to a new report by ZenithOptimedia.
The US now ranks No. 12 in the adoption of new media technologies and is expected to slip to No. 14 in the rankings by 2015.
Across the 19 geographic markets studied, Western Europe is leading adoption for all three technologies.
Below, other projections issued by ZenithOptimedia.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]