Despite its wealth and stronger economic growth, the US is adopting new media technologies —smartphone, tablet, and IPTV (Internet protocol television)—at a slower pace than other countries, according to a new report by ZenithOptimedia.
The US now ranks No. 12 in the adoption of new media technologies and is expected to slip to No. 14 in the rankings by 2015.
Across the 19 geographic markets studied, Western Europe is leading adoption for all three technologies.
Below, other projections issued by ZenithOptimedia.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]