Despite its wealth and stronger economic growth, the US is adopting new media technologies —smartphone, tablet, and IPTV (Internet protocol television)—at a slower pace than other countries, according to a new report by ZenithOptimedia.
The US now ranks No. 12 in the adoption of new media technologies and is expected to slip to No. 14 in the rankings by 2015.
Across the 19 geographic markets studied, Western Europe is leading adoption for all three technologies.
Below, other projections issued by ZenithOptimedia.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales