Some 81% of women business owners (WBOs) say they're optimistic about their business performance in 2013 (66% of WBOs are more optimistic than they were last year), and 73% plan to invest more in marketing in 2013, according to a survey conducted by Web.com and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
Asked about their marketing investments in 2013, more than one-half (54.3%) of WBOs cite their website as a "very important" priority, 35.9% cite social media marketing, 35.7% cite search engine optimization (SEO), and 19.9% cite mobile as a very important investment priority in 2013.
Below, additional findings from Web.com and NAWBO.
Hiring is up: 38% of WBOs plan to invest more in new talent in 2013 than in 2012, and 54% plan to keep hiring investments at about the same level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]