On average, sales prospects who receive SMS text messages during the sales process convert at a rate 40% higher than those who do not receive such messages, Leads360 found.
But timing is everything. Text messages sent after contact via telephone has been made improve conversions 112.6% over average conversion levels, whereas those sent prior to phone contact convert at roughly 4.8% below the average rate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign