On average, sales prospects who receive SMS text messages during the sales process convert at a rate 40% higher than those who do not receive such messages, Leads360 found.
But timing is everything. Text messages sent after contact via telephone has been made improve conversions 112.6% over average conversion levels, whereas those sent prior to phone contact convert at roughly 4.8% below the average rate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research