On average, sales prospects who receive SMS text messages during the sales process convert at a rate 40% higher than those who do not receive such messages, Leads360 found.
But timing is everything. Text messages sent after contact via telephone has been made improve conversions 112.6% over average conversion levels, whereas those sent prior to phone contact convert at roughly 4.8% below the average rate:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]