Asked to identify the one factor that offers the greatest opportunity in recruiting for 2013, 47% of surveyed staffing and recruiting professionals cited increased access to passive candidates via social channels, 18% cited efficient business practices, 15% cited increases in flexible roles and working environments, and 7% cited untapped growth in emerging economies.
Below, additional findings from the North American Staffing and Recruiting Trends report, issued by Bullhorn in February 2013.
Among the recruiters surveyed, nearly all (98%) say they used social media for recruiting in 2012, up from the 94% who did so in 2011.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020