Roughly one-half (52%) of surveyed Millennials—those now age 18 to 34—are surpassing their generational peers in adopting new technologies, according to the forthcoming 2013 Digital Marketer Report from Experian Marketing Services.
Such Early Adopter Millennials strive to be the first to have the latest electronic equipment, are willing to pay almost anything for an electronic product, and want to be a source of information on electronics for others, according to Experian's report.
Moreover, Early Adopter Millennials spend far more time than their peers using mobile devices.
Below, additional findings from Experian Marketing Services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]