Roughly one-half (52%) of surveyed Millennials—those now age 18 to 34—are surpassing their generational peers in adopting new technologies, according to the forthcoming 2013 Digital Marketer Report from Experian Marketing Services.
Such Early Adopter Millennials strive to be the first to have the latest electronic equipment, are willing to pay almost anything for an electronic product, and want to be a source of information on electronics for others, according to Experian's report.
Moreover, Early Adopter Millennials spend far more time than their peers using mobile devices.
Below, additional findings from Experian Marketing Services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]