Some 178 million Americans—roughly 83.3% of the US Internet audience—watched more than 33 billion video content views in February 2013, with Google Sites generating the highest number at 11.3 billion and Facebook reaching its all-time high of 558 million, according to data from the comScore Video Metrix service.
Among the top 10 video properties, Google Sites had the highest average engagement.
Meanwhile, Americans viewed 9.9 billion video ads in February with Google Sites ranking first, delivering an all-time high of 2.2 billion ads, nearly one-quarter of the all video ads delivered during the month.
Below, additional findings from comScore.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends