B2B and B2C marketers tend to have different marketing objectives for their businesses; not surprisingly, they also have different views on which marketing tactics are the most effective, according to a survey from Ascend2.
Among B2B marketers surveyed, increasing the quality (49%) and quantity (49%) of sales leads are top objectives, followed by boosting lead conversion rates (41%).
By contrast, B2C marketers are primarily focused on increasing lead conversion rates (54%) and driving website traffic (43%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]