Social media has become an important way for financial advisers to engage with clients and grow their business, according to survey from Accenture: 48% of financial advisers say they interact daily with clients via social media and 74% say social media helps them increase the financial assets under their management.
In addition, 50% of surveyed financial advisers say they have successfully used social media to convert prospects into clients.
Not surprisingly, nearly one-half (49%) of the financial advisers surveyed said firms that fail to use social media will lose clients to firms that do so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]