Across four key metrics—global economic conditions, local economic conditions, industry economic conditions, and corporate outlook—more senior-level executives project improvements over the next six months vs. the same period a year earlier:
- 41% expect global economic conditions to improve over the next six months, up from the 25% who did so a year earlier.
52% expect improvements in their own businesses over the next six months, up from the 39% who did so in 2011.
Among global executives, levels of optimism about local economies and industry have also risen over the past year.
Below, additional findings from the Doremus/Financial Times annual survey of 400 senior-level executives worldwide.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy