Across four key metrics—global economic conditions, local economic conditions, industry economic conditions, and corporate outlook—more senior-level executives project improvements over the next six months vs. the same period a year earlier:
- 41% expect global economic conditions to improve over the next six months, up from the 25% who did so a year earlier.
52% expect improvements in their own businesses over the next six months, up from the 39% who did so in 2011.
Among global executives, levels of optimism about local economies and industry have also risen over the past year.
Below, additional findings from the Doremus/Financial Times annual survey of 400 senior-level executives worldwide.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact