Across four key metrics—global economic conditions, local economic conditions, industry economic conditions, and corporate outlook—more senior-level executives project improvements over the next six months vs. the same period a year earlier:
- 41% expect global economic conditions to improve over the next six months, up from the 25% who did so a year earlier.
52% expect improvements in their own businesses over the next six months, up from the 39% who did so in 2011.
Among global executives, levels of optimism about local economies and industry have also risen over the past year.
Below, additional findings from the Doremus/Financial Times annual survey of 400 senior-level executives worldwide.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 Impact on Business, and Digital Marketing Initiatives [Infographic]
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined