When making purchasing decisions about tech products and services, business and IT (information technology) professionals are turning to social, mobile, and video content in a big way in the United States, according to a report from IDG Research Services.
Some 96% of B2B tech buyers say they use one or more social media website or service, and fully 4 in 10 say a vendor's presence on the social Web has a positive impact on their satisfaction with the company (45%), likelihood to purchase (43%), and willingness to recommend a company (43%).
A vendor's presence on the social Web also appears to boost brand loyalty (39%) and even level of spending (27%) with the vendor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers