A recent B2B marketing study by B2B International paints an interesting picture of the current marketing challenges US businesses are encountering, the strategies they are employing, and what they could be doing more of in the future.
The findings also provide comparisons with similar businesses in the UK and Germany.
Business and Marketing Challenges in the US
Nearly three-quarters (72%) of US companies selected innovation as one of their top 5 current business challenges, followed by building market share (57%), countering the competition (45%), and increasing brand awareness (43%), according to the research, which assessed businesses with a mean revenue of $6 billion.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]