Have you noticed Jay, our blue bird mascot, getting his party on? Check him out above.
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of MarketingProfs. The site was founded a decade ago by CEO Allen Weiss, a marketing academic, as a place where his fellow "prof"-essors and marketing "prof"-essionals could learn from each other. (Of course, we've expanded the mission since then. But the name stuck.)
You can see an early version of the site Allen founded, here, courtesy of the WayBack machine. (Looking through old versions of the site is a little like paging through family photos from the '80s, with digital equivalents—a lack of graphics and clunky design—standing in for the giant glasses, bad clothes, and "what's-with-that" hair. )
When I joined MarketingProfs, eight years ago, we had no seminars, no research, no case study collections. We had no store, no videos, no blog, no community, no conferences, and so on….
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager