Are those pay-per-click (PPC) ads on search engine results pages (SERPs) effective? Does the average Google searcher even click on them?
In fact, for some types of keywords, PPC ads apparently have higher click-through rates than organic search results, according to a recent study by WordStream.
To help share its findings, the search engine marketing firm created a colorful infographic, "The War on Free Clicks," reproduced below.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations