As SXSW winds down, the insights come flying. See videos on the most buzzed-about tech and startups from the show, and learn how to tell better brand stories via social. We've also got tips on how to plan ROI-effective Vines, a link to Pinterest's new analytics service, updated guidelines for mobile advertising, and the usual tasty tidbits on what's changed at Twitter, Facebook, Google, Etsy... and even eBay.
Skim to keep the party going!
Social alpha dog. After an engaging social media-based search, Old Spice now has a new community manager: Mr. Wolfdog. Find him Tweeting random wolfdoggery and producing ironic company-culture Web videos like this one:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement