As SXSW winds down, the insights come flying. See videos on the most buzzed-about tech and startups from the show, and learn how to tell better brand stories via social. We've also got tips on how to plan ROI-effective Vines, a link to Pinterest's new analytics service, updated guidelines for mobile advertising, and the usual tasty tidbits on what's changed at Twitter, Facebook, Google, Etsy... and even eBay.
Skim to keep the party going!
Social alpha dog. After an engaging social media-based search, Old Spice now has a new community manager: Mr. Wolfdog. Find him Tweeting random wolfdoggery and producing ironic company-culture Web videos like this one:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]