As SXSW winds down, the insights come flying. See videos on the most buzzed-about tech and startups from the show, and learn how to tell better brand stories via social. We've also got tips on how to plan ROI-effective Vines, a link to Pinterest's new analytics service, updated guidelines for mobile advertising, and the usual tasty tidbits on what's changed at Twitter, Facebook, Google, Etsy... and even eBay.
Skim to keep the party going!
Social alpha dog. After an engaging social media-based search, Old Spice now has a new community manager: Mr. Wolfdog. Find him Tweeting random wolfdoggery and producing ironic company-culture Web videos like this one:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things