How is marketing automation like the Wizard of Oz? Without being noticed, both work furiously behind the scenes to produce an experience that works like magic.
As defined by Marketo in the following infographic, marketing automation is the technology that "allows companies to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks and workflows so they can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster."
Marketing automation enables companies to...
Nurture relationships with leads that aren't ready to buy. Nurturing can result in 50% more sales leads. (Only 20% of leads are sales-ready when they come in.)
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience