Find yourself some Yelp killers, LinkedIn stats, a delicious social alternative to PowerPoint, Twitter #ComedyFest, scratch-and-sniff banner ads, and GIFs... for TV! Skim to get caught up on the week's social goings on.
A match made in media. For its stable of clients, Starcom MediaVest Group's closed a $200M+ deal for "special access" to ad slots on Twitter. For this VIP price it'll also get exclusive research data and not-yet-released ad products. A quick update on what's in Twitter's stable: In addition to sponsored tweets and trending topics, it's released updated keyword and profile-based targeting tools, purchased TV sentiment tracker Bluefin, and released Twitter #Music.
My GIF's on TV! Oxygen's partnering with Tumblr to infuse TV shows with GIFs, starting on May 8 with "Best Ink 2," a reality series about tattoo artists. Digital SVP Harleen Kahlon of Oxygen calls GIFs "the instant replays of unscripted television." With help from Tumblr, the network will crowdsource GIFs that appear in each episode, in the lower third of viewers' screens. To celebrate this mishmash of media, we give you a word from Honey Boo-Boo:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things