To help marketers best use Google Product Listing Ads, Adchemy researched PLAs, put together a whitepaper of best practices, then created the following infographic featuring steps to success and a must-do list.
PLAs show up when people search for your products via Google.com and Google.com/shopping. A picture of your item, its price, and your store name will appear. When customers click on the ad, they are directed to your website to buy your product.
So, how can marketers make sure their PLAs will generate those clicks?
The infographic first offers tips regarding feed management, such as...
- Include all your products in the feed.
- Remove misspellings.
- Fill description gaps.
- Fill in additional features and descriptions.
- Add optional second picture.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising