To help marketers best use Google Product Listing Ads, Adchemy researched PLAs, put together a whitepaper of best practices, then created the following infographic featuring steps to success and a must-do list.
PLAs show up when people search for your products via Google.com and Google.com/shopping. A picture of your item, its price, and your store name will appear. When customers click on the ad, they are directed to your website to buy your product.
So, how can marketers make sure their PLAs will generate those clicks?
The infographic first offers tips regarding feed management, such as...
- Include all your products in the feed.
- Remove misspellings.
- Fill description gaps.
- Fill in additional features and descriptions.
- Add optional second picture.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search