Part of being a successful email marketer is planning. You don't just see the month before you; you see the next month or two (in some cases, the whole year ahead). You know what months are your busiest and which ones require extra hard work.
Some months, like those in the holiday season, require extra planning because of the deluge of competition in your subscribers' inboxes.
If you need help preparing for the holiday season (which isn't as far off as you think), the Email Marketing Holiday Calendar by ExactTarget offers planning tips for July through December.
For example, though the back-to-school season dominates August and September, you can start reminding folks about the upcoming holidays. Encourage folks to sign up for credit cards or to download your mobile app in preparation for their holiday shopping.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes