Thanks to content marketing and website optimization, many small businesses are winning more leaders at a lower cost than their larger competitors.
Recently, BoostSuite analyzed data from more than 6,000 small business users to find out just how they are getting those leads.
A significant finding was that the amount of content that small businesses produce is increasing. On average, small-business websites now feature 140 pages of content and publish 15 new pages a month.
Among other findings: Software and IT Services bring in 25% more monthly conversions online than the next closest industry, Wholesale and Retail Trade.
To find out more about the content that small businesses produce check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]