If you spend any amount of time on social media, you know that the digital world loves animals. Whether the animal is cute, ugly, or grumpy, no one minds.
The digital world can't get enough of animals in videos and images, and some even have their own social media channels!
It's true: Some pets have insanely popular social media platforms. The most popular pet is Grumpy Cat, with 1,138,689 Twitter followers (as of this writing). The black-and-white cat known as Sockington has more than 1,383,316 followers on Twitter.
Animals also have social media profiles on Tumblr, Facebook, and YouTube.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things