If you spend any amount of time on social media, you know that the digital world loves animals. Whether the animal is cute, ugly, or grumpy, no one minds.
The digital world can't get enough of animals in videos and images, and some even have their own social media channels!
It's true: Some pets have insanely popular social media platforms. The most popular pet is Grumpy Cat, with 1,138,689 Twitter followers (as of this writing). The black-and-white cat known as Sockington has more than 1,383,316 followers on Twitter.
Animals also have social media profiles on Tumblr, Facebook, and YouTube.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement