You're a content marketing whirlwind. Blog posts, short videos, infographics, articles, Pinterest boards... You do everything, but is everything worth doing? How do you know which pieces of content are working well for your business?
The following infographic by Brandpoint walks marketers through the process of measuring their content marketing and explains why each step is necessary.
The first step is awareness. Say you've created a blog post. Is it generating awareness for your business?
One way to measure content success is to see whether your business gets a higher ranking in search engine results pages, whether your website steadily gains first-time visitors, and how many Likes, tweets, and other social shares you have received.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]