You're a content marketing whirlwind. Blog posts, short videos, infographics, articles, Pinterest boards... You do everything, but is everything worth doing? How do you know which pieces of content are working well for your business?
The following infographic by Brandpoint walks marketers through the process of measuring their content marketing and explains why each step is necessary.
The first step is awareness. Say you've created a blog post. Is it generating awareness for your business?
One way to measure content success is to see whether your business gets a higher ranking in search engine results pages, whether your website steadily gains first-time visitors, and how many Likes, tweets, and other social shares you have received.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO