You're a content marketing whirlwind. Blog posts, short videos, infographics, articles, Pinterest boards... You do everything, but is everything worth doing? How do you know which pieces of content are working well for your business?
The following infographic by Brandpoint walks marketers through the process of measuring their content marketing and explains why each step is necessary.
The first step is awareness. Say you've created a blog post. Is it generating awareness for your business?
One way to measure content success is to see whether your business gets a higher ranking in search engine results pages, whether your website steadily gains first-time visitors, and how many Likes, tweets, and other social shares you have received.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)