Need to know how many people purchased the latest iPhone? Want to remember who played Hanson's best friend on the 1980s show 21 Jumpstreet? You probably jumped on your favorite search engine to find the answer.
You're not alone.
Some 82.6% of all Internet users used search last year, according to an infographic by Levelwing. Also...
• Searches were made more often by people who are white, 18-29 years old, and college graduates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]