Need to know how many people purchased the latest iPhone? Want to remember who played Hanson's best friend on the 1980s show 21 Jumpstreet? You probably jumped on your favorite search engine to find the answer.
You're not alone.
Some 82.6% of all Internet users used search last year, according to an infographic by Levelwing. Also...
• Searches were made more often by people who are white, 18-29 years old, and college graduates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try