In honor of National Coffee Day, Sunday, September 29, Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder researched some of the latest coffee trends in the US workplace and incorporated some of the findings in an infographic.
Dunkin' Donuts also launched three promotions: a global T-shirt design challenge, a mobile offer for a free cup of coffee, and special prices on packaged coffee and K-Cups.
Moreover, NASDAQ unofficially changed its name to NASDDAQ, incorporating Dunkin Donuts' iconic pink and orange Ds into the NASDAQ logo.
DDs fans can visit www.Threadless.com/ilovecoffee to submit T-shirt designs inspired by their love of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. One participant will receive $7,000 cash and a $500 Threadless gift code, as well as free coffee for a year or $100 in Dunkin' Donuts merchandise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]