In honor of National Coffee Day, Sunday, September 29, Dunkin' Donuts and CareerBuilder researched some of the latest coffee trends in the US workplace and incorporated some of the findings in an infographic.
Dunkin' Donuts also launched three promotions: a global T-shirt design challenge, a mobile offer for a free cup of coffee, and special prices on packaged coffee and K-Cups.
Moreover, NASDAQ unofficially changed its name to NASDDAQ, incorporating Dunkin Donuts' iconic pink and orange Ds into the NASDAQ logo.
DDs fans can visit www.Threadless.com/ilovecoffee to submit T-shirt designs inspired by their love of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. One participant will receive $7,000 cash and a $500 Threadless gift code, as well as free coffee for a year or $100 in Dunkin' Donuts merchandise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Important Are Online Reviews for Local Businesses?
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?