Of the 93% of B2B marketers using content marketing, 42% consider themselves effective at it. That's a boost from last year's 36%.
In addition to having more confidence, B2B marketers this year are also using more content tactics (13 vs. 12) and more social media platforms to distribute content (6 vs. 5).
Moreover, 73% of are producing more content than they were a year ago.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]