Of the 93% of B2B marketers using content marketing, 42% consider themselves effective at it. That's a boost from last year's 36%.
In addition to having more confidence, B2B marketers this year are also using more content tactics (13 vs. 12) and more social media platforms to distribute content (6 vs. 5).
Moreover, 73% of are producing more content than they were a year ago.
Other highlights of the report, B2B Content Marketing: 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends—North America (PDF) include the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry