Social media is a powerful way to engage with the people you want to talk to. But it's also occasionally maddening. We set out to identify the most annoying online social behavior: Based on the results of a poll we conducted on Facebook, we devised this voting bracket to crown a winner.
Click on the poll, below, for an explanation of the most annoying social media behaviors, and to make your choices. Here's how to play:
1. Click on one of the choices in a bracket for an explanation of the most-annoying social media behaviors in that bracket's matchup, and then vote for one.
2. If the poll doesn't automatically advance to the next matchup, click the arrow button to advance to the next matchup—and then vote again. There are four matchups, total, in the first round, so vote in all four matchups.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?