It's that time of year again: planning your marketing spend and projecting sales for the upcoming quarters. The challenge, however, is that there's too much conflicting information out there.
Do you focus on a pure content marketing play, go heavy on social, spin up an outbound team, double down on your SEM and marketing automation, or just shotgun it, business as usual?
No wonder a CMO's job security is often in question. There's a lot of pressure to get everything right while constantly seeking the next silver bullet that will drive profits for stakeholders. And every marketing activity can't be directly correlated to driving leads.
But figuring out the most effective methods for generating B2B sales leads should be top of mind for companies looking to connect ROI to their marketing efforts. That will ensure that you're feeding the sales machine, and, as every marketer knows, that means more support for the equally crucial but longer-term marketing activities that are harder to attach to a quarterly goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That