If you work at a small business, you might consider establishing a presence on the popular Yelp review site.
Small businesses that took advantage of Yelp business accounts recorded increases in annual revenue, according to a Boston Consulting Group survey.
The average increase in annual revenue for small businesses with Yelp accounts was $8,000, and $23,000 was the average increase in annual revenue for small businesses that paid to advertise on Yelp.
Moreover, 90% of Yelp users say positive reviews influence their buying choices, so you may be missing out on business if you're avoiding Yelp.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect