If you work at a small business, you might consider establishing a presence on the popular Yelp review site.
Small businesses that took advantage of Yelp business accounts recorded increases in annual revenue, according to a Boston Consulting Group survey.
The average increase in annual revenue for small businesses with Yelp accounts was $8,000, and $23,000 was the average increase in annual revenue for small businesses that paid to advertise on Yelp.
Moreover, 90% of Yelp users say positive reviews influence their buying choices, so you may be missing out on business if you're avoiding Yelp.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement