If you work at a small business, you might consider establishing a presence on the popular Yelp review site.
Small businesses that took advantage of Yelp business accounts recorded increases in annual revenue, according to a Boston Consulting Group survey.
The average increase in annual revenue for small businesses with Yelp accounts was $8,000, and $23,000 was the average increase in annual revenue for small businesses that paid to advertise on Yelp.
Moreover, 90% of Yelp users say positive reviews influence their buying choices, so you may be missing out on business if you're avoiding Yelp.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things