When gearing up for the new year, marketers should reflect on marketing trends and events from 2013 that may help them to prepare for 2014.
One major marketing trend was multiplatform content: Some 54% of American consumers are now on more than one content platform, such as desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Content marketing also boomed in 2013: 90% of B2C and 93% of B2B marketers used content marketing this year, compared with last year's 85%.
Another area of growth was in mobile. Mobile commerce spending increased from $.06 billion in the second quarter of 2010 to $4.7 billion in the second quarter of 2013.
To find out more about the trends, stats, and events in marketing this year, check out the following infographic by Uberflip:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry