Facebook's Graph Search tops this week's buzz list, followed at a close second by CDZA's latest Fresh Prince video (watch... and learn). In campaigns, we've got VSP and fashion icon Diane Von Furstenberg's #PintoGiveandGet (remember Pinterest? It's still hot). And you'll love this week's featured tool, Dropify—not to mention the tons of useful, how-to social media information packed in this issue.
Skim and learn!
One graph to rule them all. Facebook's launching a super-sophisticated search tool that lets you trawl your "social graph" for content and people by topic, location, and friendship. US users will get it first. Here's the complete skinny from Ben Parr. Prepare for a new level of friend- and brand-stalking:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things