Often, the best way to reach a huge goal is to break it down into small, less intimidating goals.
The 12-month plan divides the goal of achieving social success into quarters, each focusing on a specific goal:
- First quarter: Take social media inventory.
- Second quarter: Work on relationships.
- Third quarter: Integrate everything.
- Fourth quarter: Look backward, then forward.
For each quarter, Intuit then lists big ideas for each month to reach that goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things