Often, the best way to reach a huge goal is to break it down into small, less intimidating goals.
The 12-month plan divides the goal of achieving social success into quarters, each focusing on a specific goal:
- First quarter: Take social media inventory.
- Second quarter: Work on relationships.
- Third quarter: Integrate everything.
- Fourth quarter: Look backward, then forward.
For each quarter, Intuit then lists big ideas for each month to reach that goal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]