This week's #SocialSkim is especially insight-rich.
Swipp lets you gauge user sentiment for products and places; Groupon's launched an insight tool that finally enables merchants to see how well their deals fare; Foursquare's mapped all its check-ins so you can see what local businesses generate the most hipster foot traffic; and a study shows marketers want to invest more in data but remain uncertain how to squeeze its stories out.
We've also included tips on starting your first LinkedIn ad campaign, preparing a bulletproof social media policy, and building your very own social command center!
Skim for smarts...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things