What can marketers expect in the new year?
Here's a look at some predictions of what to expect and what to consider, based on an infographic from WebDAM:
—Marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral in 2014.
—78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing, and so "marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time," according to WebDAM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]