Find out what unique and promising technologies debuted at CES. Get the skinny on Facebook's recent acquisition, glean new ways to use Tweets, and find out how Ben & Jerry's (of course!) used recreational marijuana legalization in Colorado to its advantage. Skim to sate your social munchies.
We give you the #SelfieOlympics. Yes, that is now a thing, and 2014's very first Internet craze. Participants must upload self-taken photos of themselves doing extreme, sporty, and otherwise original photos. Think of it as this year's planking. Brands, cameras up!
Play it as cool as ice cream. Following news that recreational marijuana was legalized in Colorado, Ben & Jerry's scored social points for riffing on it in real-time—while staying fun, on-brand, and in good taste. Not an easy subject to do that with. Most marketers wouldn't touch the subject with a 10-foot pole, but the ice cream company, which has hippie roots, managed it without a hitch... and even got people reminiscing fondly about B&J flavors that pair well with their Mary Jane of choice. Bravo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)