Which brand "won" the social Golden Globes? Which cuddly (but dangerous!) Star Wars character is spreading behind-the-scenes set photos across socnets? Which demo is fleeing Facebook? We've got answers. You'll also score an epic Google Analytics guide, an easy new way to search for images by usage rights, and the skinny on Amazon's new ad network. Skim to flex your social Force.
Brands tweet the Golden Globes. This week in real-time marketing Olympics, brands strutted their best tweets as stars studded the red carpet. Catch a handful of notables and fails. We're partial to L'Oréal's GIF-based styling tutorials for awards night, as well as a playful Denny's train-of-thought about the hit show Girls. (Even if you don't go all out creative-wise, your wit can save the day.)
Still, the real winner of the show was a personal brand—Gabourey Sidibe, the actress known for the feature film Precious and this season's American Horror Story: Coven. Observing that a lot of people tweeted negatively about her dress and her size, she responded with the following (resulting in resounding digital applause):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things