Which brand "won" the social Golden Globes? Which cuddly (but dangerous!) Star Wars character is spreading behind-the-scenes set photos across socnets? Which demo is fleeing Facebook? We've got answers. You'll also score an epic Google Analytics guide, an easy new way to search for images by usage rights, and the skinny on Amazon's new ad network. Skim to flex your social Force.
Brands tweet the Golden Globes. This week in real-time marketing Olympics, brands strutted their best tweets as stars studded the red carpet. Catch a handful of notables and fails. We're partial to L'Oréal's GIF-based styling tutorials for awards night, as well as a playful Denny's train-of-thought about the hit show Girls. (Even if you don't go all out creative-wise, your wit can save the day.)
Still, the real winner of the show was a personal brand—Gabourey Sidibe, the actress known for the feature film Precious and this season's American Horror Story: Coven. Observing that a lot of people tweeted negatively about her dress and her size, she responded with the following (resulting in resounding digital applause):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)