Want to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers as of January 2014?
The following infographic by Scott Brinker at the Chief Marketing Technology blog offers a sprawling view of the marketing technology landscape.
The infographic features 947 companies placed into 43 categories across the following six classes of marketing technology:
1. The Internet
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Rise of Revenue Operations [Infographic]
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem