Want to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers as of January 2014?
The following infographic by Scott Brinker at the Chief Marketing Technology blog offers a sprawling view of the marketing technology landscape.
The infographic features 947 companies placed into 43 categories across the following six classes of marketing technology:
1. The Internet
3. Marketing backbone platforms
4. Marketing middleware
5. Marketing experiences
6. Marketing operations
As you explore the categories in the following infographic, keep in mind that "categorizing a field this large will be imperfect," according to Brinker.
"Out of those infinite possibilities, this is merely one: my humble opinion, at this moment in time, about which categories might be most useful to a marketer surveying this landscape."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity, Time, and Money: The Benefits of Remote Work [Infographic]
- Turn Training Into Fun and Games (Literally): Level Ex CEO Sam Glassenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Biggest Challenges to Aligning B2B Marketing and Sales Teams
- Strong Evidence That the Remote Workplace Is Here to Stay
- Trusting Remote Workers: The New Normal [Infographic]