Read hilarious hotel livetweets from the Sochi Winter Olympics. See what marketing scored at the Super Bowl. Run effective social media contests. And, as always, learn from all that’s fit to print about the changing face of social! It’s all a Skim away.
Highlights from the Super Bowl. Two handy infographics summarize how the Super Bowl (and brands) fared on social media. Engagor's shows that while Budweiser was the most-discussed advertiser online, the most engaging one was GoDaddy. You'll also see the top 5 buzzed-about ads, and stats on how mobile ruled social buzz (90% of overall activity!). Meanwhile, SocialFresh provides stats on top hashtags and social promotions, plus brands that trended on both Twitter (Honda with #hugfest) and Facebook (Goldieblox).
If you missed the ads, AdWeek made a supercut of epic moments:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things