Read hilarious hotel livetweets from the Sochi Winter Olympics. See what marketing scored at the Super Bowl. Run effective social media contests. And, as always, learn from all that’s fit to print about the changing face of social! It’s all a Skim away.
Highlights from the Super Bowl. Two handy infographics summarize how the Super Bowl (and brands) fared on social media. Engagor's shows that while Budweiser was the most-discussed advertiser online, the most engaging one was GoDaddy. You'll also see the top 5 buzzed-about ads, and stats on how mobile ruled social buzz (90% of overall activity!). Meanwhile, SocialFresh provides stats on top hashtags and social promotions, plus brands that trended on both Twitter (Honda with #hugfest) and Facebook (Goldieblox).
If you missed the ads, AdWeek made a supercut of epic moments:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)