Read hilarious hotel livetweets from the Sochi Winter Olympics. See what marketing scored at the Super Bowl. Run effective social media contests. And, as always, learn from all that’s fit to print about the changing face of social! It’s all a Skim away.
Highlights from the Super Bowl. Two handy infographics summarize how the Super Bowl (and brands) fared on social media. Engagor's shows that while Budweiser was the most-discussed advertiser online, the most engaging one was GoDaddy. You'll also see the top 5 buzzed-about ads, and stats on how mobile ruled social buzz (90% of overall activity!). Meanwhile, SocialFresh provides stats on top hashtags and social promotions, plus brands that trended on both Twitter (Honda with #hugfest) and Facebook (Goldieblox).
If you missed the ads, AdWeek made a supercut of epic moments:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement