Presidents' Day is here, and I've been thinking about various US heads of state. I've wondered whether they would also have been great CMOs, because in many cases their words and ideas have withstood the test of time.
Some of you would likely be thrilled to have these leaders running your marketing campaigns, at least according to a recent poll about US presidents that we conducted at Campaigner. (See the infographic at the end of this article.)
As you consider your next email campaign, think about tried-and-true presidential wisdom and its potential impact on your marketing efforts:
Wine, Dine and Make Your Constituents Pledge Allegiance to You
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.
- Email Responsiveness: Build Trust, Sell More (And More Often) [Infographic]