Presidents' Day is here, and I've been thinking about various US heads of state. I've wondered whether they would also have been great CMOs, because in many cases their words and ideas have withstood the test of time.
Some of you would likely be thrilled to have these leaders running your marketing campaigns, at least according to a recent poll about US presidents that we conducted at Campaigner. (See the infographic at the end of this article.)
As you consider your next email campaign, think about tried-and-true presidential wisdom and its potential impact on your marketing efforts:
Wine, Dine and Make Your Constituents Pledge Allegiance to You
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends