Presidents' Day is here, and I've been thinking about various US heads of state. I've wondered whether they would also have been great CMOs, because in many cases their words and ideas have withstood the test of time.
Some of you would likely be thrilled to have these leaders running your marketing campaigns, at least according to a recent poll about US presidents that we conducted at Campaigner. (See the infographic at the end of this article.)
As you consider your next email campaign, think about tried-and-true presidential wisdom and its potential impact on your marketing efforts:
Wine, Dine and Make Your Constituents Pledge Allegiance to You
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]