A successful Super Bowl does more than generate buzz in the moment; it also generates brand advocacy beyond the initial ad run.
So, which businesses went beyond the buzz to increase brand advocacy through their Super Bowl ads?
The top three ad winners were Budweiser's "Puppy Love" ad, Cheerios's "Gracie" ad, and Coca-Cola's "It's Beautiful" ad, according to the following SDL infographic.
The reason Budweiser's ad tops the list is not just that it ignited 17,592 brand conversations but that 83% of conversations from Feb. 1 to 5 were brand advocacy-related. The retention rate of brand uplift post-game was 3.5%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]