Some 122,500,453,020 emails are sent every hour, so marketers must master the art of getting their email seen in a crowded inbox.
The following tips from Madison Logic's infographic features 10 email marketing best-practices that can get your emails noticed.
The first tip is to craft a subject line that sings. Surprisingly, Madison Logic found, punctuation isn't necessary and capital letters produce a lift in engagement.
What does matter in the subject line is personalization. For example, users are 22% more likely to open an email if they are addressed by their first name.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]