Which social networks drive the most engaged referrals? Do Facebook ads make sense? Are seniors taking to social media? Get the answers to those questions, plus the scoop on Twitter's Mesagraph buy and Evian's Spiderbaby. Skim to shoot Web...
(Super) baby love. This week in viral, Spiderman gets a glimpse of his own inner child... with a boost from Evian. It's been years since the dancing babies headlined Evian's "Live Young" campaign, and despite the eyerolls on a new spin on the old theme, Baby Spidey has appeal. The video's scored nearly 1.2 million views since its publication on April 1.
We can be heroes. For the World Cup, Pepsi celebrates the playful, soccer-loving spirit of Rio with an ad that includes interactive options that make viewers decision-makers in the story. We like the incitement to engage versus watching passively... plus, we're suckers for anything that includes a Janelle Monae cameo and some nostalgic guitar-strumming.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)