Some 79% of IT decision-makers (ITDMs) say a "high level of product knowledge increases likelihood to purchase" and 72% "consider it very important that the IT vendor contacting them is highly knowledgeable about the product/able to answer questions," according to IDG.
So how can businesses best inform and influence those ITDMs? Via high-quality content, social media, and video.
The myriad roles those three play in the tech purchase process are illustrated in the following infographic.
For example, at the beginning of the purchase process, ITDMs read feature articles about trends, strategies, and management; technology news; case studies; and analyst research to determine their business needs.
To find out more, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey