Want to ensure your B2B online marketing program is effective? The following infographic by Circle Studio can help you create a successful B2B online marketing program.
It breaks down B2B online marketing into six essential components: strategy, content marketing, traffic generation, lead generation, lead management, and analytics and measurement.
Topping the list of essential components is strategy: "the foundation for your entire online marketing program," according to Circle Studio.
Next is content marketing, which is "the magnet that helps you get found in search results, drive inbound traffic, attract prospects, convert leads, and engage customers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]