Want to ensure your B2B online marketing program is effective? The following infographic by Circle Studio can help you create a successful B2B online marketing program.
It breaks down B2B online marketing into six essential components: strategy, content marketing, traffic generation, lead generation, lead management, and analytics and measurement.
Topping the list of essential components is strategy: "the foundation for your entire online marketing program," according to Circle Studio.
Next is content marketing, which is "the magnet that helps you get found in search results, drive inbound traffic, attract prospects, convert leads, and engage customers."
Some 71% of B2B marketers use content marketing for lead generation, and 80% of B2B decision-makers prefer to get company info from articles rather than ads.
To find out more other must-have elements of a B2B online marketing program, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics