Score Vice's playbook on engagement, get the latest (surprising) news on messaging app Yo, learn about the top 10 most influential content producers on LinkedIn, and find out what reading level most tweets are written in. Ready to jump in? Skim for stability.
The day Germany trounced Brazil. Following a stunning 7-1 win on July 8 by the German soccer team in the World Cup semifinals, German radio station Radio Bayern 3 posted a 10-second ad that illustrates what happened that night (a game so shattering that it generated a record 66 million Facebook interactions and 35.6 million tweets.) The world collectively winced for Brazil (and its cocktails). At 6.2 million views, the ad's trending in third place on the Viral Video Charts, behind Always' #LikeAGirl (No. 2) and Shakira's "La La La" (No. 1), the official 2014 World Cup song.
Barbie wants to add you as a contact. Barbie's joined LinkedIn to share her 150-career (!) legacy while helping female entrepreneurs with inspiring tips. Her on-site iteration is Entrepreneur Barbie, whose official job title is "Dream Incubator": "I act as a consultant, helping girls around the world play out their imagination, try on different careers, and explore the world around them." Why couldn't Barbie have told us about that career sooner? If you're interested in her resume, BuzzFeed's got it. It's more than two pages, and she's been a Presidential candidate at least three times.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)