A lot of articles discuss how video has become important in content marketing. And it has. But those articles usually don't discuss how to create dynamic content and properly translate that content to video.
So, here are some tips for doing exactly that. Together, these tips can help you make compelling content marketing videos that grab your audience's attention and keep bringing them back for more.
Know your audience
The content you create depends on who you want to view it. For example, some audiences prefer humor, others prefer statistics and numbers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content