A lot of articles discuss how video has become important in content marketing. And it has. But those articles usually don't discuss how to create dynamic content and properly translate that content to video.
So, here are some tips for doing exactly that. Together, these tips can help you make compelling content marketing videos that grab your audience's attention and keep bringing them back for more.
Know your audience
The content you create depends on who you want to view it. For example, some audiences prefer humor, others prefer statistics and numbers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program