Keep readers coming back to your blog by regularly serving them generous portions of hearty content.
The following infographic by LinkedIn offers content ideas from the various blogging "food" groups: whole wheat and grains, vegetables, meat, desserts, and condiments.
The whole wheat and grains group includes how-to posts, repurposed content, and third-party posts. "Hearty and filling, you can quickly dish out this basic content daily," suggests LinkedIn.
Strategic research and analysis, large content pieces, and leadership articles are part of the meat group. "These valuable time-consuming projects leave your readers begging for more," LinkedIn claims.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]